Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slowly walking down the hall. Faster than a cannonball. Where were you while we were getting high?

"In a pisstake supernova, a pisstake suprenova in the skkkyyyyyy."

Who the hell didn't/doesn't hate Oasis?

I remember back in '96 them being heralded as "the next Beatles". (I hate the Beatles, but that's another rant.) Well, unfortunately they didn't become the Beatles—and by that I mean nobody's been shot and not one of them has died from cancer yet.

Come on people! Can't we get some lunatic to break into one of their houses and stab them in the chest?

Really?

Can't somebody shoot one of the Gallaghers? Pick one, I don't care which.

Why won't some female Yoko Ono this band? I know they're broken up which is a great thing but in the next 2 years, mark my words, one of them is going to have a shitty solo record. And when they do, there's going to be a press love affair and a push to reunite Oasis. Not fair.

How many millions a year do we spend to stop cancer? Isn't it worth $50,000 a year to figure out a way to keep Oasis apart? Can't somebody inject one of them with an African tick venom?

If anybody has any ideas on this, please share. I'm open to some jail time if it means the world's a safer place.

3 comments:

  1. wow you know a lot about music, congrats.
    Your blog is a great success! come on people who? Speaking to yourself as a mad idiot? Throw yourself from a window then the world will be a safer place without a useless shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but now I see your profile: an american idiot, I should have known. Now I understand. At least you hide yourself in your beautiful successful blog, name and face, as you must be a so ugly fuck. Change name in Shit Wanker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for the place where you live, a toilet is appropriate for a shit as you are.

    ReplyDelete