Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mag Bar Day #3

Day #3 of Shit Talking's week tribute to Louisville's Magnolia Bar bathroom, aka The Mag Bar.

How do I even get close to describing today's Shit Talking photo? I really don't think I can but I'll give it a try.

1. "Danny is awesome as Pie." Danny, I don't know you sir, but that fact that you have been compared to one of the things that makes this country great just elevated your status in my book. You have a long way to go before you reach, "Danny is as fucking great as cake" but you're on your way.

2. "Change the world—eat a fart." I'm gonna pass. I fear the taste and also some type of "pink throat" illness which I'm gonna guess could be really itchy like pink eye.

I'm not sure how this would change the world either, since millions of people are already doing this on public transportation as we speak.

3. "Barack 'Barry' Obama". Well I now have a new way to address the president. Fucking Barry. Barry is awesome. Way better than Barack. I dare you tell me one Barry you know who isn't the coolest guy in the room.

Alright, keep it black America and don't go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment