Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let this be a lesson, Amy Wathen.


Well, today marks the birthday of the old sea bass, Amy Wathen. Amy also won the "testicle naming contest" a few weeks back with "The Step Children". Mainly because she was the only entrant, also because that's what she calls her balls.

She also took today's photo.

Is she the only one reading this damn thing other than the Italians that now want me to Cobainit?

Well, anybody who wants to wish Amy a Happy Birthday, please do so by joining in on the festivities at Holy Grale at 6-ish? tonight or by giving her a sharpie and a bathroom stall.

Sláinte.

1 comment:

  1. I want to join the festivities. I guess sharpieing (yes, I made up my own word) out personal information on corporate documents will have have to do today.

    ReplyDelete