Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oops!


Got dang!

Running a blog, even one that doesn't get that much traffic can be a weird, weird experience.

Besides CWWI–Cyber World War I–with the Italians, there are a bunch of kooks and chuckleheads that end up coming to this site. Many come straight from Twitter which is my main feeder of people. But others, according to the analytics, get here some odd ways.

I know this might sound techie and geekie but hear me out, this stuff if pretty funny.

Here are just a few of the odd ways people are finding me on the interwebs.


One person searched google and came to this blog after they typed in "just take a load off shit". I'm not sure if somebody was looking for advice on how to take a shit after they got off from work or if they were looking to for lyrics to "The Weight" by The Band—"Take a load off Annie, take a load for free;
Take a load off Annie, And (and) (and) you can put the load right on me."

Which now, if you apply my first reasoning for why people got here searching "just take a load off shit" sounds reallllllllyyyyyy gross. Cleveland Steamer Ahoy!


Another person came here after searching for "stacy & bryan". I've never mentioned either name on this blog. Much less do I know a couple named "stacy & bryan". Both are retarded ways to spell your name. Get with it Stacey & Brian.


Two. Two people ended up here from howtoattractwomentips.net. Really? What the hell? How? What kind of mouth-breathing, spineless, sweaty, pasty basement dwellers are coming here? Are fucking 12 year olds reading this site? If so, then I probably shouldn't have said "fucking 12 year olds" a sentence back. And now that I've said "fucking 12 year olds", I'm sure this site is going to blow up with pederast traffic. Great. Thanks howtoattractwomentips.net you're responsible for covering my next set of court costs.


Every month. EVERY month at least two people search for Andre LaDuke. Andre, please tell your mom where you've relocated to.

Here's one more odd thing about my site, which I have to figure out how to fix. This is what you get if you search for my blog through Google. I rank fairly well, but read the description "hello, I've been alone with you inside my mind. And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times, just shit talking."

I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN THAT SENTENCE. And if I did, I'd be really embarrassed. I need to work on my meta description so people again don't think I'm "fucking 12 year olds" with shit like this.

Dammit.

Okay pederasts, have fun with this site let me know when you're done.


No comments:

Post a Comment