Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bingo was his name-o!

Poor penmanship, poor lighting and a lumpy wall make for a shitty photo, so here's how today's Shit Talking photo reads, "Jesus Loves You. Yes I know!! If he hollers, let him go, Bingo was his name-o."

Over the five years I've collected these images, I've found a lot of religious references.

Why? Is there something holy about taking a shit? Is the new church a bar bathroom stall?

While you're dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool, do you think to yourself, "You know what, the people in this bar are evil, evil, evil, devil horned, boozed up, skirt chasing, ass grabbing, down shirt looking, bulge judging, charlatans. Why did I come here? Why did I come to this sinners den of flesh and hops? You know what I'm going to do, tell everybody in here that Jesus loves them and that will stop all this adultery and debauchery. Let me just dig into my pocket while my ass is on this piss soaked toilet seat and my pants are around my ankles and find a pen. Okay here we go. Jesus Loves..."

Holy shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment