Tuesday, May 22, 2012

High Speed Reed

Hey just cuz I'm posting 5 times today, doesn't mean they all have to be gems.

I kind of gather that High Speed Reed is some high school jock who will end up spraying down the produce at Kroger eventually. This of course after he knocks up his high school sweetheart and gets booted from the military for smoking grass in the mess hall. Or some other downtrodden example that will ultimately lead to him dying alone in a trailer park watching reruns of Mama's Family.

Meth might also be what makes High Speed Reed run.

Either way, I'm not a fan of these types of folks. Was never terrorized by them or threatened by them in high school. Actually was okay friends with a few. In fact, my mother worked with one of THE high school jock's father. He was a doctor, my mother a nurse.

The doctor would always brag about how great his son was, how smart he was, how we was banging the 3rd prettiest cheerleader in school, how his son got caught shit house wrecked at a party and it was just the cutest thing...

Anyway, that guy now builds fences. 24/7/365.

That's it. The main competition I had from my childhood, now nails wood to other pieces of wood.

While what I do isn't that much better, I like to think I might have won this round.

If I lost, at least I don't have to chain link remnants under my finger nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment